Activate your plugin license key
All plugin purchases include a single license key, registered to the customer who purchased the theme. You must activate your license key in order to receive any theme and/or plugin updates. Once activated, these update notifications will appear directly in your WordPress dashboard, usually as an orange numeric notification under the Dashboard > Updates tab.
- If you are trying to activate your license on a new site or with an updated domain and are receiving an error, click here.
- For assistance with activating a theme license key, click here.
Read on for how to activate product licenses.
FROM YOUR MY ACCOUNT SETTINGS (RECOMMENDED)
1. Head to your My Account area at empressthemes.com by going to empressthemes.com/account. You’ll be prompted to login.
2. Once you’re logged in, click on the License Keys tab.
3. Look for the product whose license key you are trying to activate. In the example above, we’re activating a license for the Rania theme, but this will work the same for any plugin too. Click Manage Sites.
4. In the screen that loads, add your site URL into the field provided. Then, click Add Site. That’s it! Your purchase has now been licensed to your site, and you will receive product updates to your WordPress dashboard.