Additional Menu Options Tab
- This article is relevant for Rania, Presidio, Miramar, Brevier, and Archer themes.
- For help adding a social media menu to Hayes or Pearl, click here.
All EmPress themes offer a social media icon menu, with "smart recognition" of the most popular platforms. In our Rania, Presidio, Miramar, Brevier, and Archer themes, these icons may be added in the Additional Menu Options tab of the Customizer. Simply add the URL for each of your social profiles, and the theme will automatically output the corresponding social media icon.
WHERE TO ADD/EDIT SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS
- Social icons can be added and edited by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional Menu Options.
- In the Social Media Links section, look for a series of fields prompting you to input URLs to your various social platforms. The theme will automatically insert the corresponding icons based on the URL you input. The fields will look similar to this:
Additional Options in this tab:
- Select whether you'd like your icons to appear on the right side of your site, next to the content, OR in the top right of your site.
ALL THEMES (RANIA, PRESIDIO, MIRAMAR, BREVIER, ARCHER)
- Opt to hide the search icon
- Add in a search popup title
- Enable/disable scrolling navigation
- Opt to hide social media icons on scrolling navigation
- Opt to hide search in scrolling navigation